Apple Spice Sheet Pan Pancakes
grain-free // gluten-free
Minimal clean-up and loads flavor is how we like to enjoy our pancakes. This one pan Apple Cinnamon Sheet Pancake by @feastingonfruit is the perfect breakfast addition to a chill, cozy morning in your favorite pajamas.
2-3 apples, thinly sliced
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 Package Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Pancake Mix
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1/3 cup apple butter
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Toss apples with coconut sugar, spices, and coconut oil until evenly coated. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, water, and vanilla.
4. Add pancake mix and spices. Stir until combined and no large lumps remain.
5. Fold in pecans/walnuts.
6. Spread into a baking pan that has been generously greased.
7. Dollop apple butter on top and swirl.
8. Arrange apples across the top of the batter, pressing in lightly.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
10. Cool for about 10 minutes, then slice into squares and serve with syrup.