Banana Pudding Oatmeal
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian // Makes 2
It's officially oatmeal season and what better way to start your day than with a heartwarming breakfast! We dressed up our Banana Nut Superfood Oatmeal + Prebiotic Fiber for a delicious, simple breakfast you can whip up in less than 15 minutes.
Featuring sweet coconut cream, rich maple syrup, and fresh banana, this Banana Pudding Oatmeal is certain to fill you up and fuel you for the day ahead.
Cook time: 12 minutes
Coconut Whipped Cream
1 can coconut cream, chilled
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch sea salt
1 large ripe banana, thinly sliced
2 packets Purely Elizabeth Banana Nut Superfood Oatmeal + Prebiotic Fiber
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
1/4 cup Purely Elizabeth Banana Nut Grain-Free Granola
Fresh banana to top
1. Remove coconut cream from the can, only taking the thickened coconut and leaving the liquid coconut water. Place into a medium bowl. Add vanilla extract, maple syrup and sea salt and whisk until a whipped cream consistency forms.
2. Set aside in the refrigerator while you prepare the oatmeal.
3. Place a medium saucepan over medium heat, add sliced banana, oatmeal and water, stirring occasionally while the oatmeal cooks for 4-5 minutes.
4. Once oatmeal begins to thicken, add the almond milk and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Place oatmeal in a bowl, top with Purely Elizabeth Banana Nut Grain-Free Granola and coconut whipped cream.