Berry Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups
Gluten-Free // Makes 12
These frozen yogurt cups are full of berrylicious flavors including our Berry Crisp Granola with Vitamin D and are so refreshing for the summer!
Prep time: 2 hoursJUMP TO RECIPE
Yogurt of choice
1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
Fresh berries of choice to top
1 bag of of Purely Elizabeth Berry Crisp Granola with Vitamin D
1. In a food processor, pulse together coconut oil and granola.
2. Line muffin tin with baking cups and pour granola crust into the bottom of the cups. Use spoon to even it out.
3. Put cups in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
4. While crust is in the freezer, mix together yogurt and honey.
5. Take muffin tin out and fill with yogurt. Top with berries and granola. Put back in freezer for about 2 hours. Enjoy!