Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
grain-free // gluten-free // dairy-free
A simple, yet delicious recipe bursting with flavor - these healthy muffins are the perfect treat to start your mornings. You can even feel good about eating more than one.
2 cups Blueberry Superfood Oats
1 cup all purpose gluten free baking flour + 1 tbsp separated
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
⅓ cup honey
1 mashed medium sized banana, ripe
2 eggs, room temperature
⅓ cup melted coconut oil
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare a muffin pan with 10 liners.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together the dry ingredients excluding 1 tablespoon of flour.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until fully incorporated.
4. Toss the blueberries in and the remaining tablespoon of flour and then fold them into the batter.
5. Distribute the batter between the cupcake liners and bake for 22-24 minutes or until golden.
6. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!