Chocolate Hazelnut Recipe Roundup
With the release of a new granola flavor comes fresh inspiration to get creative in the kitchen! We're excited to share some of our favorite ways to cook, bake, and munch on our new Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola + MCT Oil.
2 cups (200g) Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola
2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil
2 cups (240g) almond flour
3/4 cup (90g) tapioca flour (or arrowroot/cornstarch)
1/4 cup (35g) coconut sugar
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup (180g) almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a food processor, grind the granola on high. Stream in the coconut oil while the machine is on, and keep processing for 3-5 minutes until it starts to think out into a nut butter like consistency. Transfer to a jar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the flours, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt to eliminate any clumps.
- Add vanilla and milk and whisk to combine.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil. Fill each mini muffin 3/4 of the way. Top each with a spoonful of granola butter in the center.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- And eat!
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container, they will stay fresh longer in the fridge or you can freeze them for even longer storage.
1 large ripe avocado
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup cashew butter (or any nut/seed butter)
1/4 cup date syrup or maple syrup
~1/4 cup nut milk of choice
Sea salt to taste
Layers: 2 cups Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola + MCT Oil
Toppings: coconut yogurt + extra granola
- Blend the granola in a high powered blender until a crust forms. Set aside.
- Blend together all the pudding ingredients until smooth. Slowly add more nut milk if needed to smooth. Add a little more syrup if you prefer a sweeter pudding.
- Press down some of the granola crust into 4 mini jars/cups. Layer with some pudding then more crust and continue until used up. Top with yogurt and extra granola.
- That’s it! You can also store in the fridge, covered until ready to eat.
- 1/4 cup of vegan dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 2 Tbsps of coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Fold in the chocolate, nuts, and granola until combined.
- Transfer to a jar or container and enjoy!
@healthienut's No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-free Granola + MCT Oil
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- To a high-powered blender, add rolled oats and granola. Pulse until a coarse flour is achieved. Add peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend for 30-45 seconds until a dough forms and comes together with your hands.
- Press peanut butter dough in an even layer into the bottom of the loaf pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Meanwhile, in the microwave melt chocolate chips in 30 second intervals. Once dough has set, pour over chocolate and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with more Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-free Granola with MCT. Freeze for an additional 10 minutes to set. Cut into 6 even squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.