Grain-Free Chocolate Pancakes with
White Chocolate Ganache
grain-free // gluten-free
These tasty chocolate pancakes by @heathershomebakery have all of the decadence, with none of the guilt- they’re packed with protein from our Grain-Free Protein Pancake Mix and probiotics from our Chocolate Sea Salt Granola.
For the pancakes:
1 cup purely Elizabeth grain free protein pancake mix
2 large eggs
1/4 cup salted grass-fed butter, melted
2 tablespoons nut milk
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
For the ganache:
1/4 cup white chocolate chips (lily’s)
2 tbsp coconut cream
1. Mix pancake ingredients until just incorporated.
2. Using a quarter measuring cup, spoon pancake mix onto griddle that has been buttered and warmed to medium heat.
3. Flip pancakes once as they start to golden up, and allow them to grill for another 30 seconds or so. Remove to a plate.
4. Make the ganache by combining white chocolate chips and coconut cream in a microwave safe bowl, and microwaving for 30-45 seconds on high. Stir well, adding a bit more cream if a thinner consistency is desired.
5. Drizzle pancakes with ganache and top with chocolate sea salt granola and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Ep 12 | Start Small and Grow with Jeni Britton Bauer of Jeni's Splendid...Read more
Can't believe we're wrapping up our first season!Read more