Building the Next Generation of Cleansing and Health
Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Cups
Looking for a new healthy snack or decadent dessert? This easy recipe only requires a few key ingredients - crunchy granola, coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Peanut Butter granola cups make a sweet treat or mid afternoon snack option - plus, no baking required!
We've kept our peanut butter granola cup recipe vegan, gluten-free, and focused on peanut butter. If you're looking to mix things up, other nut butter alternatives will work just as well including almond butter or cashew butter. Other recipe alternatives include: using honey instead of maple syrup, substituting olive oil for coconut oil, or filling granola cups with greek yogurt filling.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Cups - Delicious, Easy, & Vegan!
- 1 bag of Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Grease a mini muffin pan.
- Blend granola and maple syrup together in a high-speed blender until a sticky crust forms.
- Press the granola mixture crust into each mini muffin mold and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Fill each granola cup with peanut butter, and place in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Melt together the coconut oil and chocolate chips, and pour on top of each cup.
- Pour the melted chocolate and coconut oil mixture on top of each granola cup.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Slide each cup out of the muffin pan molds and enjoy!
Recipe by: @taylorewebb