Chunky Monkey Cookie Dough
vegan // grain-free
We all know that granola is delicious on its own or in a bowl, but we also love getting creative and transforming it into innovative recipes! Our friend, @taylorewebb, whipped up this mouth-watering Chunky Monkey Cookie Dough using our new Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola + MCT Oil.
- 1/4 cup of vegan dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 2 Tbsps of coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Fold in the chocolate, nuts, and granola until combined.
- Transfer to a jar or container and enjoy!