Planting the Seed for a Healthy Microbiome and a Happy Gut
Chunky "Nutella" Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
grain-free // vegan // dairy-free // refined sugar-free
This incredibly easy no-churn chocolate ice cream is the perfect summer treat if you’re craving something decadent that won’t weigh you down. An added bonus: it's swirled with our Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola + MCT Oil.
- 2 cups Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola, divided
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup unsalted raw cashew butter
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp cacao butter, melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- In a large food processor, process 1 ½ cups Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola and coconut oil until it reaches a smooth and creamy butter, about 3 minutes. Scoop the granola butter out of the food processor and into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In the same food processor, add in the cashew butter, cashew milk, cacao butter, maple syrup, and cacao powder. Pulse until smooth. Pour the ice cream mixture into a clean 9” loaf pan or large resealable container.
- Place the ice cream into the freezer to chill. For the first hour of freezing, follow this pattern: chill for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, give the ice cream a swirl, scraping down the sides if any of the mixture began to stick. Repeat twice more for a total of three intervals of 20 minutes.
- After the third 20 minute interval, swirl the mixture again and scrape down the sides. Then add in the reserved granola Nutella butter and the remaining ½ cup of granola. Gently swirl the mixture, but being careful not to over mix, as this will lose the ripples of granola Nutella butter.
- Chill the ice cream for another hour. When ready to serve, allow the ice cream to thaw for 10-15 minutes, then scoop and serve.