Grain-Free Cookie Dough Pancakes
grain-free // gluten-free
Weekend mornings just got better with this delicious and elevated pancake recipe. These Cookie Dough Pancakes by @thenutritiouskitchen are the mouthwatering stack of flapjacks from your childhood dreams... plus a Purely twist! These chocolate chip cookie dough pancakes are Paleo AND Grain-Free. By using our pancake and waffle mix, you can easily turn these into delicious cookie dough waffles! The best thing about this cookie dough pancake recipe is it requires few ingredients without sacrificing flavor or nutrients and comes together quickly!
This chocolate chip cookie dough pancake recipe can even be enjoyed after dinner as a dessert simply by adding a scoop of dairy-free ice cream.
For a vegan pancake batter alternative, use our Grain-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix and substitute the eggs for a ripe mashed banana.
● 1 pouch Grain-Free Collagen Pancake Mix
● 4 eggs
● 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
● 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
● 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
● 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (plus some extra for topping)
1. In a large bowl, gently whisk your wet ingredients together: eggs, cashew butter, coconut oil and almond milk.
2. Fold in the pancake mix until barely combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips to the pancake batter.
4. Pour mix onto a heated skillet or griddle with coconut oil, about 2 tablespoons thick per pancake.
5. Add extra chocolate chips on top of each pancake before flipping.
6. Cook pancake batter for ~3 minutes per side.
7. Serve your chocolate chip cookie pancake with your favorite toppings like maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or coconut-based yogurt.