Grain-Free Cookie Dough Pancakes
These Cookie Dough Pancakes by @thenutritiouskitchen are the mouthwatering stack of flapjacks from your childhood dreams... plus a Purely twist! They're Paleo AND Grain-Free.
How to Make Delicious Grain-Free Cookie Dough Pancakes
These chocolate chip pancakes are simple to make, just get ready to whisk up some delicious cookie dough batter! Check out the chocolate chip cookie dough pancake recipe below.
• 1 bag of Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free or Grain-Free + Collagen Pancake Mix
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
• 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
• 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
• 1 cup DF chocolate chips (plus some extra for topping)
1. In a large bowl, gently whisk your wet ingredients together: eggs, cashew butter, coconut oil and almond milk.
2. Fold in the pancake mix until barely combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips to the pancake batter.
4. Pour mix onto a heated skillet or griddle with coconut oil, about 2 tablespoons thick per pancake.
5. Add extra chocolate chips on top of each pancake before flipping.
6. Cook pancake batter for ~3 minutes per side.
7. Serve your chocolate chip cookie pancake with your favorite toppings like maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or coconut-based yogurt.