Grain-Free Cookie Dough Pancakes
grain-free // gluten-free
These Cookie Dough Pancakes by @thenutritiouskitchen are the mouthwatering stack of flapjacks from your childhood dreams... plus a Purely twist! They're Paleo AND Grain-Free. By using our pancake and waffle mix, you can easily turn these into delicious cookie dough waffles!
1 pouch Grain-Free Collagen Pancake Mix
1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (plus some extra for topping)
1. In a large bowl, gently whisk your wet ingredients together: eggs, cashew butter, coconut oil and almond milk.
2. Fold in the pancake mix until barely combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips to the pancake batter.
4. Pour mix onto a heated skillet or griddle with coconut oil, about 2 tablespoons thick per pancake.
5. Add extra chocolate chips on top of each pancake before flipping.
6. Cook pancake batter for ~3 minutes per side.
7. Serve your chocolate chip cookie pancake with your favorite toppings like maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or coconut-based yogurt.