Creamy Vanilla Latte Popsicles
gluten-free // vegan
The perfect combination of decadent flavors and a kick of coffee to keep you energized and cool this summer.
● Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
● 3 cups coconut cream
● 1 cup cold brew coffee
● ¼ cup maple syrup
● ½ tsp vanilla extract
● ¼ tsp salt
1. Place coconut cream, cold brew coffee, maple syrup, vanilla extract, in a high powered blender and blend for about 1 minute until no chunks of coconut remain and mixture is completely smooth.
2. Pass mixture through a double-lined cheesecloth to strain out any remaining solids.
3. Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the freezer and sprinkle 1-2 tbsp of chocolate sea salt granola around the popsicle stick. Place back into the freezer and freeze for at least 3 hours.
5. Optional: When ready to pop out of mold, melt some chocolate and drizzle the popsicles with chocolate, freeze for an additional 15 minutes. Sprinkle with more granola. Enjoy!