Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
3 cups coconut cream
1 cup cold brew coffee
¼ cup maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
1. Place coconut cream, cold brew coffee, maple syrup, vanilla extract, in a high powered blender and blend for about 1 minute until no chunks of coconut remain and mixture is completely smooth.
2. Pass mixture through a double-lined cheesecloth to strain out any remaining solids.
3. Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the freezer and sprinkle 1-2 tbsp of chocolate sea salt granola around the popsicle stick. Place back into the freezer and freeze for at least 3 hours.
5. When ready to pop out of mold, melt some chocolate and drizzle the popsicles with chocolate, freeze for an additional 15 minutes. Sprinkle with more granola. Enjoy!