Fig + Honey Tart with Rosé Glaze
We've teamed up with our friends over at Yes Way Rosé to bring you the perfect combination of sweet and tart. This Fig + Honey Tart by @moriah.brooke is a delightful and refreshing treat that pairs well with any occasion - a bridal brunch, holiday dinner, anniversary, or simply just because. Not only is it delicious, but this tart will bring some color and beauty to your party spread.
½ cup Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup tapioca starch
1/8 tsp sea salt
6 tbsp cold butter or vegan butter, cubed
1 tbsp honey
8 oz. mascarpone
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
3 tbsp honey
Juice of ½ lemon
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup Yes Way Rosé wine
2 tbsp honey
¼ cup Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
1 lb. fresh figs, sliced in half
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease a 9-inch tart pan with coconut oil.
2. Process almond flour, granola, tapioca starch, and salt in a food processor until finely ground. Add in butter and honey and process until a sticky meal forms. Press the crust mixture into the tart pam and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake the tart crust until lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool the crust completely before filling, about 30 minutes to an hour.
4. To prepare the filling, beat the mascarpone, yogurt, honey, lemon, and vanilla with a hand mixer until well combined and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
5. To prepare glaze, bring rosé and 2 tbsp honey to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook until the rosé is reduced to a thick syrup, about 10 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes. The syrup should be thick like honey.
6. Layer fresh figs over the mascarpone filling. Drizzle with rosé glaze and sprinkle with granola.
7. Slice, serve, and enjoy!