Gluten-Free Sheet Pan Pancake
The perfect addition to your weekend brunch spread - Sheet Pan Pancakes! This sheet pan pancake recipe is as simple as making pancakes, just swap the stove for the oven!
Homemade pancakes have never tasted better; these oven baked pancakes are a guaranteed crowd favorite. Whether you're making sheet pan blueberry pancakes for breakfast, enjoying with whipped cream for dessert, or even as a quick leftover pancake snack the next day, the possibilities are endless. Get ready to experiment with different toppings and flavors. Sheet pan pancakes are delicious, versatile, and easy to make! Follow our sheet pan pancake recipe for soft and fluffy pancakes.
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes (aka Oven Baked Pancakes)
- 1 bag Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Pancake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp of oil (coconut, olive or ghee)
- 1/2 cup + tbsp of water
- Toppings of choice: Can include fresh fruit (think sliced strawberries, blueberries, or bananas), chocolate chips, cinnamon, maple syrup, peanut butter, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream!
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare pancake batter according to packaging instructions. (To prep our pancake mix, gently whisk together egg, oil, and water. Continue folding into mix until combined)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (Hot Tip: we used a standard half sheet pan (18x3), but a smaller one will work too, you just have to cook it a few minutes longer.)
- Pour pancake batter on baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Add your favorite toppings, we chose to go with fresh blueberries!
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove baked pancake from oven and cut into squares.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Like this recipe? Explore other Purely Elizabeth favorites: