Grain-Free Everything Bagel Bombs
grain-free // gluten-free
These Everything Bagel Bombs made with our Grain-Free Bread + Muffin Mix are the most delicious bite-sized treat for weekend brunch!
1 pouch Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Bread + Muffin Mix
1/2 cup greek yogurt (dairy or nondairy)
2 tbsp oil
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1-2 tbsp chopped chives
1 egg, whisked (for the egg wash)
1. Mix together filling ingredients. Plop teaspoon sized dollops on a plate lined with wax paper and freeze.
2. Whisk together egg, yogurt, and oil. Add bread + muffin mix, and mix to a thick dough.
3. Scoop out 3-4 tablespoons of dough, shape into a flat circle, top with a cream cheese dollop and wrap the dough around to form a ball. Repeat (makes 8-9)
4. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with egg wash, sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 425F.
6. Broil for 2-3 minutes at the end to brown them if desired. Cool for 10-15 minutes, then eat.