Grain-Free Raspberry White Chocolate Bread
grain-free // gluten-free
@delight.fuel's Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf made with our new Bread + Muffin Mix tastes indulgent, but is packed with nutritious ingredients- plus, the colors feel festive for the holidays!
1 pouch of Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Bread + Muffin Mix
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 medium sized bananas (mashed)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 vegan white chocolate chips
1/3 fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
2. Whisk wet ingredients together until well combined. Add full pouch of dry mix and mix until incorporated.
3. Fold in white chocolate chips and raspberries.
3. Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Top off with white chocolate chips and raspberries.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until edges begin to brown and pull away from the pan and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.