Granola Banana Muffins
Banana bread is clearly having a moment, but don't overlook banana muffins! @chens_plate whipped up a delicious batch of grain-free muffins with a tasty crunch from our Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola + MCT Oil.
grain-free // makes 16 muffins
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the 3 bananas first. Remove any large pieces by mashing with a fork.
- Add in the other wet ingredients. The wet ingredients in this recipe include: applesauce, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla. Mix this super well.
- Add in the almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, and baking soda into the wet mixture and mix it well.
- Once the mixture is nice and smooth, add in the chocolate chips and granola and mix well to evenly combine.
- Line your muffin tray and, using an ice cream scoop, measure out even amounts of batter into each muffin. There should be enough batter to fill 16 muffin cups. Sprinkle a handful of granola on top of each muffin!
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Explore other Purely Elizabeth favorites including Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Banana Bread Mug Cake, and more!