Gluten-Free, Vegan // Makes 1 jar
Looking for another way to enjoy our craveable Original Ancient Grain Granola? Meet your new favorite butter, Granola Butter! All you'll need for this granola butter recipe is a high-speed food processor, granola and coconut oil and you can enjoy this decadent butter on toast, with fruit or all by itself!
Prep time: 5 minutesJUMP TO RECIPE
WHAT IS GRANOLA BUTTER?
You might be asking yourself, “What is Granola Butter?” and that’s totally fair! Granola butter is similar to nut butter and almond butter spreads even though we often don’t see them alongside one another. Granola butter is an oat-based spread and usually doesn’t contain nuts or almonds.You can experiment freely with granola butter flavors. If you’re looking for warmth with honey and cinnamon flavors use our Ancient Grains Granola or if you’re craving something sweeter and rich in flavor use our Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola.
WAYS TO ENJOY YOUR GRANOLA BUTTER
The number of ways to enjoy your granola butter is endless, but here are some of our favorite ways:
- Spread on toast
- Dipping apples, bananas, and other fresh fruit
- Blended in with smoothies
- Stirred in yogurt, oatmeal, or gluten-free overnight oats
- A dollop on top of an acai bowl
½ cup coconut oil
1 bag of Purely Elizabeth Original Ancient Grain Granola
1. Place granola and coconut oil in a high-speed food processor.
2. Blend on high for 5-6 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer to a mason jar and enjoy.