Grilled Peaches with Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
Gluten-Free // Vegan Makes 6 Peach Halves
Still taking full advantage of peach season! Just when you thought peaches couldn’t get any tastier… try throwing one on the grill to bring out even more of its natural sweetness 🤤 @marie.reginato topped hers off with coconut yogurt and our Honey Almond Probiotic Granola.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
3 large peaches
2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
2 tbsp honey
Dash of cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
Drizzle of honey(Optional)
1. Start by slicing your peaches in half and removing the pit.
2. Warm your grill or grill pan on medium-high heat.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, cinnamon and pinch of sea salt. Brush the cut side of the peach with this mixture.
4. Place the peaches cut side down onto the grill pan and cook for 3-5 minutes. Flip over and cook the backside for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve the peaches with a large dollop of coconut yogurt, a drizzle of honey, and a handful of Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Probiotic Granola. Enjoy!