Healthy Muddy Buddies
with Honey Peanut Butter Granola
grain-free // gluten-free
A childhood classic, recreated by @feastingonfruit with wholesome ingredients that you can feel good about. I love the idea of packing these Muddy Buddies into individual stasher bags or jars to bring to your desk or share with friends + family.
1 bag (~3 1/2 cups) Purely Elizabeth Honey Peanut Butter Ancient Grain Granola
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup finely shredded coconut
1. Add granola to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Microwave about 1 minute to melt. Add vanilla, and stir until smooth.
3. Add chocolate mixture to the granola and stir to coat.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Transfer to a large plastic bag, add shredded coconut, seal and toss to coat.
6. Spread on a lined baking sheet and chill 2-3 hours.
7. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.