Honey Almond Trail Mix Cookies
Our Honey Almond Probiotic Granola is the perfect addition to trail mix- even better when that trail mix is baked into a cookie! @thenutritiouskitchen's cookie creations are packed with warming cinnamon spices & honey sea salt flavors for a flavor combo that is truly MAGIC.
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey + 1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 cup super fine almond flour
1 tsp. cinnamon + sea salt to taste
1/2 tsp. baking soda
Honey Almond Granola Trail Mix Blend
1/2 cup Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Probiotic Granola + extra for topping
1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup each: dried cranberries, sliced almonds
1. Set oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment, set aside.
2. Mix together the trail mix ingredients & set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk the dry cookie ingredients together until no clumps remain.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients until a thick glaze forms & pour into the almond flour mixture. Mix until cookie dough forms & fold in trail mix blend.
5. Use a cookie scoop to scoop about 12 cookies onto the tray. Bake for about 10 minutes, let cool on the tray for at least 10 minutes then place on cooling rack. Enjoy!