Hot Chocolate Pancakes
Gluten-free // Dairy-free
You'll get the same cozy feeling you get when you drink a delicious cup of hot cocoa when you dive into this delicious stack of Hot Chocolate Pancakes by @delight.fuel.
1 pouch Grain-Free Pancake Mix
½ cup + 1 tbsp avocado oil
½ cup + 1 tbsp plant-based milk
2 ½ tbsp cacao powder (unsweetened)
1 can coconut cream (or sub with dairy whipping cream)
3-4 oz stevia sweetened dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Gently whisk together egg, oil, and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cacao powder and dry pancake mix until fully incorporated.
3. Fold dry mix into wet ingredients until combined. Don’t over-mix. Lumps are okay!
4. Cook over medium-high heat on a preheated, greased skillet about 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
5. In a medium sized bowl, whip coconut cream with a hand mixer until fluffy.
6. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat and set aside.
7. Serve with whipped coconut cream and melted chocolate. Enjoy!