Mini Chocolate Berry Crisp Tarts
Gluten-Free // Makes 3
Chocolate and berry flavors are a match made in heaven. This is the perfect dessert to make for your Valentine's or Galentine's Day festivities! Perfect to make to serve to all your favorite gals, surprise your significant other, or just to treat yourself.
Prep time: 2.5 hoursJUMP TO RECIPE
Berry Crisp Crust
1 bag Berry Crisp Granola with Vitamin D
7 medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp almond butter
¼ tsp salt
45g dark chocolate, chopped
⅓ cup coconut cream
1 tbsp honey
Mixed berries for topping
1. Place the granola into a food processor and blend until fine crumbles form. Add in the dates, coconut oil, almond butter and salt. Blend until everything is well combined.
2. Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of three mini tart pans and then place them in the freezer.
3. Add the chopped chocolate to a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
4. Place the coconut cream and honey into a small pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, pour the coconut cream over the chocolate and let it sit for 5 minutes before stirring smoothly.
5. Pour the chocolate into one of the tart crusts and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours and solid.
6. Remove from fridge. Top with berries and serve.