Loving all things cozy this month!
Mini Salted Chocolate Hazelnut Tarts
Mini Salted Chocolate Hazelnut Tarts- the name may be a mouthful, but they're the perfect bite-sized mouthful of chocolatey (and grain-free!) goodness. Check out the recipe video on our Youtube Channel.
vegan // grain-freeIngredients
8oz bag Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
8 oz Lily's Chocolate Chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
Chopped hazelnuts + flaky salt for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grind the granola in a food processor to fine crumbs.
- Add the cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
- Process again until combined.
- Press into greased mini tart pans, and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350F.
- Cool before filling.
- For the filling, mix all the ingredients together and stir until smooth.
- Pour into cooled tart crusts, and chill for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Top with chopped hazelnuts, flaky salt, berries, etc. Enjoy!