Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Bites
With no baking required, these Mint Chocolate Chip Bites by @feastingonfruit are the perfect treat to snack on!
Prep time: 45 minJUMP TO RECIPE
1 pouch Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
10 pitted medjool dates
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil
2-4 tbsp water as needed
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
1. In a food processor, combine granola and mint leaves and process to rough crumbs. Add the medjool dates, coconut oil, and vanilla.
2. Process adding water slowly to create a sticky clumpy dough.
3. Scoop and roll into balls. This recipe will make about 12.
4. Chill for 30 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and peppermint extract. Stir until smooth.
6. Drizzle on top of chilled bites. Chill for 1 hour until bites are firm and chocolate is set.