Mocha Breakfast Jars
Quantity: 1 big jar or 2 medium jars | Preparation time: 10 minutes
This Mocha Breakfast Jar by @alicepages is perfect for meal prepping, full of superfood ingredients, and a has a kick of energy from a bit of espresso- the best way to start your day!
- 3 tbsp chia seeds (30g)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (100g)
- 1/4 cup of water (40ml)
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 medium banana
- 1 coffee espresso (45ml)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (10g)
- A handful of Purely Elizabeth Vanilla Almond Butter Grain-free Granola
1. Prepare the chia pudding. Whisk the chia seeds, coconut milk, water and ground cardamom together in a bowl until combined.
2. Let sit for 2 minutes to thicken, then give it another whisk. If the mixture already looks too thick, add a little more water. Cover and place in the fridge to set for one hour.
3. Meanwhile prepare the mocha smoothie by blending together the banana, espresso and raw cacao powder until smooth and creamy.
4. Spoon a layer of Purely Elizabeth Granola in the bottom of a glass jar. Gently top with the chia pudding, the mocha smoothie and finish with more granola.