No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Love a good no bake treat when I want something sweet with minimal effort! @healthienut shows us how it's done with this decadent dessert full of healthy fats from peanut butter and MCT oil from our Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola.
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-free Granola with MCT
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. To a high-powered blender, add rolled oats and granola. Pulse until a coarse flour is achieved. Add peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend for 30-45 seconds until a dough forms and comes together with your hands.
3. Press peanut butter dough in an even layer into the bottom of the loaf pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
4. Meanwhile, in the microwave melt chocolate chips in 30 second intervals. Once dough has set, pour over chocolate and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with more Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-free Granola with MCT. Freeze for an additional 10 minutes to set. Cut into 6 even squares.
5. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.