Planting the Seed for a Healthy Microbiome and a Happy Gut
"Nutella"-Stuffed Pancake Poppers
vegan // grain-free // paleo // gluten-free
We love Nutella, but we can't say the same about added sugars, palm oil, etc. Enter, @feastingonfruit: she took all the flavors you love from Nutella and made them into pancake poppers- believe us, you'll want to try these ASAP.
2 cups (200g) Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Hazelnut Grain-Free Granola
2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil
2 cups (240g) almond flour
3/4 cup (90g) tapioca flour (or arrowroot/cornstarch)
1/4 cup (35g) coconut sugar
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup (180g) almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a food processor, grind the granola on high. Stream in the coconut oil while the machine is on, and keep processing for 3-5 minutes until it starts to think out into a nut butter like consistency. Transfer to a jar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the flours, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt to eliminate any clumps.
- Add vanilla and milk and whisk to combine.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil. Fill each mini muffin 3/4 of the way. Top each with a spoonful of granola butter in the center.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- And eat!
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container, they will stay fresh longer in the fridge or you can freeze them for even longer storage.