Orange Waffle Sticks
grain-free // gluten-free // dairy-free
A childhood dream fulfilled in this delicious waffle sticks recipe. Waffle sticks were a childhood staple and we've put a purely twist on it to bring you a better for you version!
Why not have something that's delicious and nostalgic for breakfast? All you need for this recipe is our pancake and waffle mix and a few additional ingredients. For kitchen supplies, you don't need a specific waffle stick pan iron to make these! A traditional square waffle iron will work just fine. These delicious waffle sticks are easy to make and fun to dip making them perfect for breakfast or as a tasty snack for you and kids.
● 1 Pouch Grain-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix
● ¼ cup orange juice
● Zest of ½ orange
● ¼ cup almond milk
● ½ cup melted dairy free butter
● 4 eggs, large
1. Prepare a waffle stick pan or traditional square waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: Orange juice, almond milk, melted butter, and eggs. Add in the pancake mix. Be sure to stir in dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
3. Pour about ¼ cup of waffle batter into the center of the waffle batter. Cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Repeat until you have used all the batter.
4. Use a sharp knife to cut the waffles into sticks.
5. Serve maple syrup. in a small bowl for dipping.
* Optional: Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the waffle sticks before serving