Grain-Free Pear Ginger Tea Cakes
Recipe Attributes: grain-free // gluten-free
We love adding ginger to our baked goods for a bit of holiday spice! These Grain-Free Pear Ginger Tea Cakes seem fancy, but they’re super easy to make with our new Bread + Muffin Mix. Check out the recipe below:
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup greek yogurt
2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 Pouch Purely Elizabeth Bread + Muffin Mix
1/2 tsp ground cardamom
2 medium pear, thinly sliced (not overly ripe)
Confectioners sugar for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9" round pie dish.
2. Whisk eggs, oil, maple syrup, yogurt and ginger together until well combined.
3. Add the full pouch of dry mix and ground cardamom to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
4. Pour batter into pie dish. Fan thinly sliced pears in a few areas of the batter. Press slightly into the batter.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges begin to brown, fruit begins to soften and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow the cake to cool fully on a cooling rack and then dust with confectioners sugar.