grain-free // gluten-free
Peppermint Bark is a classic Christmas treat. With layers of chocolate, crunchy granola, and a kick of peppermint, this dessert by @feastingonfruit is perfect for all your holiday gatherings.
½ cup Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ancient Grain Granola
1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
1 cup Lily’s White Chocolate Baking Chips
1 tsp peppermint extract
½ cup crushed peppermint candy
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, heat the dark chocolate chips for 30 seconds, followed by 10 second intervals, stirring between intervals, until fully melted. Mix in the peppermint extract.
3. Spread dark chocolate in an even layer on the parchment paper.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden.
5. Once the dark chocolate layer has firmed up, melt the white chocolate chips. Layer onto the dark chocolate layer.
6. Working quickly, sprinkle the granola and crushed peppermint evenly over the chocolate layers.
7. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.