Prosciutto Wrapped Roasted Asparagus
Gluten-Free // Serves 6
These warm Prosciutto Wrapped Roasted Asparagus are the perfect quick and easy side dish to your Thanksgiving dinner. Make these in under 30 minutes to keep your guests coming back for seconds!
These delicious asparagus feature smoky prosciutto, tangy balsamic glaze, and tart lemon juice, making them the perfect pair to this year's Thanksgiving feast.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
12 asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice from 1 lemon wedge
6 pieces of prosciutto
1 tbsp balsamic glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and place the asparagus onto a baking tray.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with salt, pepper and lemon to taste.
3. Roast for 15 minutes until tender. Remove and let cool.
4. Cut the prosciutto lengthwise so you have 12 pieces.
5. Wrap each asparagus spear with one piece of prosciutto and then arrange on a serving platter.
6. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.