Recipes with @Avokween
One of my favorite things about Instagram is how it connects people. Our Purely Elizabeth community is truly the best, and I love connecting through tagged photos and messages to get to know everyone more.
It didn’t take long for me to fall in love with the account and mind behind @avokween. Ali’s love for color, nut butter drizzle + avocado makes for some seriously awesome content. So I asked if she had any fun Purely Elizabeth recipes she would be interested in sharing, and the “Kween” did not disappoint.
Getting to know Ali:
- Fun Fact? “I was born in Japan and it was actually my first language! Most people wouldn’t guess, judging by my Khaleesi-hair.”
- Best Breakfast Food? “Smoothie, duh.”
- Peanut Butter or Almond Butter? “Almond butter ALL THE WAY.”
- Go-To Topping? “Nut butter or cacao nibs (but usually both).”
- Advice For Starting A Food Blog? “DO U GIRL. Imitation may be the highest form of flattery, but being yourself is when you can really start to slay. Being genuine and finding your OWN voice gets you a long way.”