Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp is my go-to dessert recipe for spring. This refreshing treat is easy to whip up, full of fresh, clean ingredients, and doubles as breakfast.
We've kept our strawberry rhubarb crisp recipe simple with a few fresh fruits and clean ingredients. Other recipe variations may include cinnamon, brown sugar, or vanilla ice cream to add to your crisp topping.
How to Make Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp - A Delicious 7-Step Recipe
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced rhubarb stalks
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups Purely Elizabeth Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup ghee
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Meanwhile, heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add fresh strawberries, sliced rhubarb stalks, lemon juice, lemon zest and coconut sugar.
- Stir fruit filling and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine crumble topping ingredients until combined into clumpy pieces.
- Crumble over the fruit mixture, add to a baking dish, and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with coconut milk ice cream on top.
Like this recipe? Explore other Purely Elizabeth favorites: