Strawberry Cinnamon Almond Butter Overnight Oats
Gluten-Free, Dairy Free // Makes 1
The perfect easy, delicious, and healthy breakfast - add this Strawberry Cinnamon Almond Butter Overnight Oats to your weekly meal prep routine. Made with our Classic Cinnamon Superfood Oatmeal Multipacks with Prebiotic Fiber to get your day started on the right note.
Prep time: 15 minJUMP TO RECIPE
Overnight Oats using any of our Superfood Oatmeals including our Superfood Oatmeal Multipacks and Superfood Oatmeal Cups are an easy way to pack your breakfast with nutrition. Instead of having to pull out all the separate ingredients to boost your oatmeal, our Superfood Oatmeal is comprised of super seeds like chia and flax and ancient grains like oats, quinoa and puffed amaranth. The grains and seeds add a satisfying texture that will keep you fuller longer!
How to make Overnight Oats
1. Start with Oats: Using one of the Purely Elizabeth Superfood Oat products, place your oats in a mason jar, cup or food storage container.
2. Add milk of choice: We like to follow the rule of 1 part oats, to 2 parts milk when making overnight oats. Depending on your serving, if you are using 1/2 cup oats, use 1 cup milk of choice. Stir well.
3. Add 1-2 tbsp yogurt of choice: While this is completely optional, we think the yogurt adds a tangy flavor and additional creaminess to the overnight oats.
4. Add fruit of choice: We have made many different types of overnight oats and any fruit will yield a delicious overnight oat. Bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mangoes, pineapple, kiwi, the list goes on.
5. Additional adds: From nut butter, to coconut flakes to nuts to maple syrup, you can really add any ingredients to your overnight oats and they will turn out delicious.
6. Stir well, place in refrigerator: For at least 30 minutes, but we recommend 1 hour to overnight to allow all of the flavors to come together and the oats to break down.
Looking for more Overnight Oat Recipes?
1 packet of Purely Elizabeth Classic Cinnamon Superfood Oatmeal with Prebiotic Fiber
½ cup nut milk of choice
3 tbsp yogurt of choice
¼ cup sliced strawberries
1 tbsp almond butter
Purely Elizabeth Cinnamon Peanut Butter Grain-Free Granola
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with muffin lines (or coat muffin tins with coconut oil)
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the oat flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add your melted coconut oil, sugar and applesauce and whisk together until well combined. Add in your vanilla and eggs, whisk until just combined.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir together until just combined. Add your shredded apples to the batter and gently incorporate without overmixing. Fill each muffin tin about ¾ of the way full. You should have 12 muffins.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the muffins evenly.6.Bake in the oven for13-17 minutes or until the top of the muffins spring back to the touch and toothpick inserted comes out clean.