The Perfect Christmas Charcuterie Board
grain-free // gluten-free // vegetarian
Everyone will be raving about this beautiful, festive, and tasty charcuterie board. You'll be the hostess with the mostest.
½ cup Original Ancient Grain Granola
Fresh herbs and greenery
½ cup greek olives
½ cup marcona almonds
½ cup dried figs
1 cup grapes
6oz brie cheese
4oz montego cheese
4oz cheddar and gruyere cheese
1. On a large round platter, layer the herbs and greenery in a circle outlining the board. Save a few sprigs to interact as you go.
2. Place the olives, ¾ of the almonds and the figs into individual small cups and place them randomly around the greenery.
3. Separate the grapes into three different bunches and add them randomly to the outer part of the tray.
4. Add the crackers, and cheeses.
5. Scatter the granola and remaining almonds in the empty spaces to fill in the wreath and serve.