Vegan Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Gluten-Free, Vegan // Makes 1
Not only does the flavor combination of lemon and blueberry exude spring, but the colors bring a pop of color to your dessert table!
Prep time: 2 hoursJUMP TO RECIPE
1 ½ bags Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Original Granola
6 tbsp coconut oil, melted
16oz vegan cream cheese, room temperature (Kite Hill is what we used)
1 cup vegan yogurt, plain (Kite Hill is what we used)
⅓ cup agave
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp vanilla extract
Juice from ½ lemon
1 cup frozen wild blueberries
Juice from half a lemon
¼ cup agave
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 6” springform pan with non-stick spray. Wrap the pan in tin foil two times and place it into a larger deeper roasting pan.
2. Place the granola into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbles form. Add in the melted coconut oil and pulse to combine. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan and pack down using the bottom of a cup.
3. Rinse out the food processor and add the cheesecake ingredients. Pulse until combined.
4. Spread the filling over the crust. Fill the surrounding pan with about 1-2 inches of water and bake the cheesecake for 45 minutes-1 hour. The top may brown a bit, that’s okay.
5. Let the cheesecake cool and set for 2 hours.
6. Place the blueberry topping ingredients into a small pot over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the mixture has thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool before pouring on top of the cheesecake.
7. Chill the cheesecake for at least two hours before serving.