Whipped Ricotta Toast with Beets and Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
Take your typical morning toast to the next level with vibrant flavors and textures.
● 4 slices of sourdough bread, toasted (or bread of choice)
● 15oz whole milk ricotta cheese (or sub kite hill plant-based ricotta)
● 3 sliced roasted small beets
● Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
● 8oz Flaky sea salt
1. Place ricotta cheese in a food processor or blender on high until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer the whipped ricotta to a piping bag or ziplock bag.
2. Once bread is toasted, pipe the ricotta onto the toast in a zigzag motion.
3. Top with sliced beets, granola and a pinch of flaky salt.