Yogurt Bowl with Pumpkin Butter
gluten-free // sub-vegan
This Yogurt Bowl with Pumpkin Butter by Sam Schwab (@samschwab_) is an easy and healthy way to elevate your breakfast!
1 can pumpkin purée
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 cup of your favorite yogurt
1/4 cup pumpkin butter
1/4 cup Purely Elizabeth Coconut Cashew Grain-Free Granola
1. Add pumpkin purée, maple syrup and pumpkin spice to a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
2. Once the mixture bubbles, reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you desire a thicker pumpkin butter, continue simmering for another 5-10 minutes and continue stirring to prevent burning.
3. Once you have reached a desired consistency, pull the pumpkin butter off the heat and let cool before transferring to an airtight container.
1. Add a cup of your favorite yogurt to a small bowl.
2. Top with the pumpkin butter, Purely Elizabeth Coconut Cashew Granola, and any other desired toppings like our pumpkin seed granola or dried fruit.
*Store the pumpkin butter in the refrigerator for up to one week or three months in the freezer. Pro-tip: freeze pumpkin butter in an ice cube tray for perfect serving sizes!
Disclaimer: All content provided in this communication is the sole property of Samantha Schwab. Except as expressly authorized above by Samantha Schwab, you agree not to copy, modify, or sell the content provided. Any permitted use of content is granted on a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable basis.
Live Purely With Hawa Hassan
Exploring Cultural Heritage and Sharing Big Bold Food StoriesView Details
Top Pore Clogging Ingredients
Top pore-clogging ingredients to avoid according to skincare experts.View Details