Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Cookies
Gluten-Free, Vegan // Makes 12
Just when you thought chocolate peanut butter cookies couldn't get any better, @upbeetandkaleingit mixed in our Chocolate Peanut Butter Ancient Grain Granola for some added crunch! Once you try it, you'll never go back.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
1.5 cups almond flour
1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 flax egg (tbsp flax meal and 2 tbsp water)
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 pouch Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Peanut Butter Ancient Grain Granola
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (excluding the granola and chocolate chips), then add the wet ones.
3. Once well mixed, fold in the granola and chocolate chips.
4. Use an ice cream scoop to evenly distribute and use damp hands to form cookies, place them on a lined cookie sheet.
5. Optional step: Slightly flatten each cookie and add a marshmallow.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Take out of oven and enjoy!