Farmer Fresh Salad
Gluten-Free + Grain-Free
This delightful salad combines a vibrant mix of regeneratively farmed vegetables from Farmer Jones Farm topped with our Vanilla Almond Butter Grain-Free Granola for a unique twist, lending a subtle sweetness and nutty flavor to the salad, elevating it to a new level of taste and texture.
Interested in making this recipe? Pre-order our limited edition Recipe Box Collaboration with our friends at Farmer Jones Farm.
Prep time: 15 minutesJUMP TO RECIPE
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 small shallot, minced finely
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 1/2 tsp honey
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 heaping cups mixed arugula
1 cup gold tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
1/4 cup opal basil, torn
1 cup demi cukes, slide 1/4' thick
1 cup sunflower microgreens
1/2 cup Purely Elizabeth Vanilla Almond Butter Grain-Free Granola
Optional topping: French Marigolds
1. Prepare the vinaigrette by placing the lemon juice, shallots, dijon mustard, honey and salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk well and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly until the olive oil emulsified into the mixture. Adjust for taste. Set aside.
3. To a large bowl, add the mixed arugula, tomatoes, basil, demi cukes, sunflower microgreens and granola.
4. Drizzle the vinaigrette, ensuring to not over dress and toss carefully.
5. Serve immediately. If making ahead, do not add the granola and vinaigrette to the salad until right before serving.