Honey Almond S'mores Bars
We teamed up with our friends at Lily's Sweets and SmashMallow to recreate your favorite summer treat with upgraded ingredients! @delight.fuel brought the recipe to life using our Honey Almond Probiotic Granola, Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips and Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar, and SmashMallow Toasted Vanilla Marshmallows.
½ cup cashew milk (sub with any plant-based milk)
¾ cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp flax meal
1 cup smooth peanut butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
½ cup gluten-free oat flour
⅓ cup almond flour
⅓ cup Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Granola, ground
3 tbsp coconut flour
3 tbsp tapioca starch
½ tsp baking soda
⅓ cup Lily's Sweets Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
½ Lily’s Sweets Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate bar
1 cup SmashMallows (Toasted Vanilla), cut in quarters
1. Line a 9 inch square brownie pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl add cashew milk and flax meal. Mix well and set aside for 10-15 minutes. Add coconut sugar, peanut butter and maple syrup and combine well.
3. Add Honey Almond Granola into a food processor and process until completely ground.
4. In a separate medium sized bowl add grounded Oats and Honey Granola and all other dry ingredients (except for chocolate and marshmallows) and combine. Add into wet ingredients and mix with a spatula until combined.
5. Transfer half of the batter into the lined brownie pan. Spread evenly with a spatula if the batter is too sticky. Gently press half of the marshmallows and half of the chocolate bar into the batter. Cover with the rest of the batter and bake in the oven for about 15 min.
6. Remove from the oven and top with the rest of the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
7. Let cool in the pan for about 20 minutes before slicing into squares. ENJOY!
Live Purely With Samantha Harris
The Power of Positivity and Living Your Healthiest HealthyView Details
Purely "Twix" Bars
Try our recipe for a healthier take on Twix bars! Who says delicious can't also be good for you?View Details
4 Tips To Host The Perfect Brunch
A stress-free guide with helpful tips, recipes, decor ideas, and more.View Details