To all the skincare-obsessed girls and guys out there, this recipe is for you! Skincare isn't just about what you put on topically, but also eating to glow from the inside out. Keep reading to see the ingredient breakdown and why these foods are great to support healthy skin.
Ingredient Benefit Breakdown:
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 frozen banana
Half an avocado
2 pitted dates
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 scoop collagen
Purely Elizabeth Berry Crisp Granola with Vitamin D
Coconut cream or yogurt, optional (to smear on the side of the cup)
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1. Add strawberry glaze ingredients into blender and pulse until incorporated well. Set aside.
2. Add all ingredients except for coconut cream, granola, and strawberry glaze into Beast blender, pulse ingredients 5 times, and then let the Beast blend for the full 1-minute interval cycle.
3. Smear coconut cream on the sides of your cup.
4. Pour half of the strawberry glaze and then half of the smoothie into the cup. Repeat until you don’t have any smoothie contents left.
5. Top with granola and enjoy!