Gut Friendly Green Smoothie
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free // Makes 1
A gut-friendly green smoothie to ease you into the day. This smoothie is packed with nutritious ingredients that support a healthy gut and tastes delicious. It's also a great way to get some greens into your day.
Prep time: 3 minutesJUMP TO RECIPE
Smoothies are a great breakfast or snack to take on the go! I love this recipe for a busy morning when I want to get my nutrients in and start my day on a good note. Plus, it's full of healthy gut supporting ingredients. Keep reading to see what each ingredient brings to the mix.
Ingredient Benefit Breakdown:
- Avocados: They are high in fiber, which is known to promote the growth of healthy bacteria and support the health of your digestive system.
- Ginger: It's known to help reduce bloating, poor digestion, and has anti-inflammatory properties which supports digestion of food and nutrient absorption.
- Greens: They are high in insoluble fiber, which. is known to aid in your digestion.
- Bananas: They are fiber rich and are known to stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
- Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Probiotic Granola: Probiotics are known to help your body digest food and keep bad bacteria from affecting your immune system and digestion.
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 frozen banana
Half an avocado
3 slices of ginger
A handful of spinach, or greens of choice
1 tbsp maple syrup
Purely Elizabeth Honey Almond Granola with Probiotics
1. Add all ingredients except for granola into your Beast blender.
2. Pulse ingredients 5 times, and then let the Beast blend for the full 1-minute interval cycle.
3. Top with granola and enjoy!