Air Fryer Banana Split
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free // Makes 1
Dive into this easy, breakfast meets dessert recipe when you’re craving something sweet. Our Cinnamon Peanut Butter Grain-Free Granola adds the perfect crunchy touch to top it all off.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Have you ever tried to air fry a banana? Well, if you have an air fryer, today is the day you try this delicious hack! The air fryer creates a caramelized banana mousse texture within minutes. And, if you top the banana with some yogurt, peanut butter and our Cinnamon Peanut Butter Grain-Free Granola. Enjoy this for breakfast or a sweet treat the next time you are looking for something new to try!
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
Handful of Purely Elizabeth Cinnamon Peanut Butter Grain-Free Granola + MCT Oil
Drizzle of peanut butter(or whatever nut butter you prefer)
1. In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and cinnamon.
2. Without peeling, cut the banana in half, lengthwise.
3. Line the air fryer with parchment paper.
4. Place the two halves of banana fruit side up. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Set the temperature on the air fryer to 400F and air fry for 5 minutes. Open, see how caramelized it is, air fry for additional 3-5 minutes, or until topping is brown and bubbling.
6. Top air fried banana with a dollop of yogurt, a drizzle of peanut butter, and Purely Elizabeth Cinnamon Peanut Butter Grain-Free Granola.