Mint Cacao Smoothie
gluten-free // vegan
A fresh smoothie packed with nutrients is the best way to kick off your week! Even better when that smoothie tastes like ice cream- enter: this Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie. Full of healthy ingredients, tastes like dessert.
Key Ingredients of Our Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Raw cacao powder delivers hearty antioxidants and nutrients.
Bananas are an essential superfood that are rich in potassium, fiber, and more.
A leafy green vegetable that's packed with vitamins, nutrients, and health-boosting properties.
Whether in the form of fresh mint leaves or mint extract, mint is rich in nutrients that may promote better digestion, while adding a refreshing flavor to any recipe.
Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
Gluten free and made with organic ingredients like organic coconut sugar, coconut oil, and gluten free oats. Our probiotic granola combines dark chocolate, sea salt, ancient grains, and superfood seeds for a delicious salty-sweet texture.
How to Make a Delicious Mint Cacao Smoothie in 3 Easy Steps
• 1 large avocado, pitted and skin removed
• 1 medium frozen banana
• 1 cup spinach, packed
• 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
• 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
• 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
• 1 tsp mint extract
• Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola for topping
1. Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to a drinking glass.
3. Top with Purely Elizabeth granola before serving.