Spiced Pear Oatmeal
gluten-free // dairy-free
This warm and cozy bowl is perfect to enjoy on a cold winter day. The combination of pears and spice take our Original Superfood Oats to the next level.
1 cup Original Superfood Oats
2 cups almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon, separated
4 tbsp honey, separated
1 pear (half sliced and half diced) 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a dish or baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Add the diced and sliced pears and drizzle with 2 tbsp honey and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes and tender.
4. Meanwhile, add the oatmeal, milk, walnuts, remaining cinnamon and honey to a small pot over medium-high heat.
5. Cook the oats until tender. Stir in the diced pears and serve.
6. Top oatmeal with pear slices. Enjoy!