Spiced Pear Oatmeal
Gluten-Free, Vegan // Makes 1
Switch up your oatmeal routine using pears, honey and warming spices during the colder months of the year. Baking the pears with honey and cinnamon brings out the sweetness and tenderness that makes this oatmeal unique.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
1 cup Purely Elizabeth Original Superfood Oatmeal
2 cups almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon, separated
4 tbsp honey, separated
1 pear (half sliced and half diced)
2 tbsp crushed walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a dish or baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Add the diced and sliced pears and drizzle with 2 tbsp honey and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes and tender.
4. Meanwhile, add the oatmeal, milk, walnuts, remaining cinnamon and honey to a small pot over medium-high heat.
5. Cook the oats until tender. Stir in the diced pears and serve.
6. Top oatmeal with pear slices. Enjoy!