1 bag Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3-1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Grease a mini muffin pan.
2. Blend granola and maple syrup together in a high-speed blender until a sticky crust forms. Press the crust into each mini muffin mold and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Take muffin pan out of freezer and fill each cup with peanut butter. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Melt together the coconut oil and chocolate chips, and pour on top of each cup.
5. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
6. Slide each cup out of the molds and enjoy!