Whipped Feta Dip with Balsamic Peaches
Makes 5 Servings // Serving Size: 1/5
Level up your dip game and try this delicious whipped feta dip recipe with balsamic peaches and sourdough toast. Ready in 10 minutes, this creamy feta dip is the perfect appetizer that's sure to please a crowd!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
8oz block feta, drained
1 cup greek yogurt
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
½ cup Purely Elizabeth Blueberry Hemp Ancient Grain Granola
1 peach, sliced
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 sourdough baguette, toasted
1. Slice and toast baguette, set aside.
2. Slice peaches and add them to a non-stick frying pan with olive oil and balsamic. Cook on medium heat, tossing occasionally until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Place the feta, yogurt, honey and lemon juice into a food processor and puree until smooth.
4. Add to a serving dish and top with balsamic peaches, granola, fresh basil and honey drizzle.
5. Serve with toasted sourdough.